Desiccant dehumidifers in the CR-T range consists of four models, designed for room air dehumidifcation. The chosen proportion between rotor dimension, air capacity and connected load, results in dehumidifers with very high energy effciency. this design has considerable advantages, particularly at low temperature and low %RH.
TYPE CR2400T – CR5000T
- Cabinet manufactured in galvanized steel, painted RAL7047
- High capacity, kg/h, at normal temperature and %RH
- Economic operation, in particular at low temperature and %RH
- Filter cassettes can be replaced without removal of connected ducting
- Pressure available for external dry air and regeneration air ducts
- Built-in fans for reduced sound level
- Complete dehumidifier, ready for connection to ductwork and power supply at site
- Stepless control of electric heater (controller/SSR relays)
- High performance desiccant rotor of silica gel, washable
- Separate process and regeneration air flow, 2 fans, efficient gaskets
- Easy access fo internal maintenance and service
This range of dehumidifiers has a variety of applications, among others :
- Dry air storage in general: Humidity control in unheated storerooms/storage buldings
- Internal corrosion protection of machinery parts, bridges etc. with dry air
- Cold stores and freezers: Reduction of ice on evaporateors, at doors on ceilings and on goods
- Protection of electronics and electrical instalations
- Production and storage rooms with low %RH in the pharmaceutical and food industries
- Water work buildings (including open top filters)
- ice rinks
The company policy of making quality products has resulted in dehumidifiers characterized by high reliability, low maintenance costs, maintainability and high capacity. Furthermore, these adsorption dehumidifiers are characterized by high capacity at low temperatures and additional room heating is normally not necessary.
All Cotes humidity controls, DR10, DA20, DH24, DCC, can be used for the CR-B dehumidifiers. The choice depends on the degree of accuracy needed and external user information.